Fairuzonline.com

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 19th, 2017, 2:10pm

- Click here for archived message board -

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

FairuzOnline Message Board - Fairuz, Fairouz, Fayrouz, Feiruz, Fairuz
   General
   Media
(Moderator: Fairuz Forum Admin)
   finally the new album???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: finally the new album???  (Read 8099 times)
manthirty
YaBB Newbie

View Profile

Re: finally the new album???
« Reply #15 on: Feb 9th, 2009, 9:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Are you the judge Mr. Alfred?? If the answer is yes then you have to be fair if the answer is no then donít put your nose where you shouldnít. No mister Alfred defending fairuz and her management isnít all what I want. What I really want and wish is that fairuzís management and fairuzís lawyer will take notice of how harmful this board is and close this website for using fairuzís name to state very dreadful things about her.

As for you ya fenix take your pills quickly I guess they are ever-increasing...  

IP Logged
Ali

Email

« Reply #16 on: Feb 9th, 2009, 7:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I really hope the new album comes out soon and she does a USA Canada tour. It would be fantasy-like to get something new, a clear version of ya di3ano. Beyond that, had i known that fairuz concerts were so rare when i first became a true fan in '03 i wouldve took way more advantage of Detroit 2003. And I was 13!!!!

Manthirty, as I said before, it is generally a peaceful forum. Everything with good character can happen. The forum is going through a drought right now in terms of participation but this always happens during the busy season. Alfred is truly right, please be respectful. Is it really worth your effort anyway?

The board is not harmful. It is beneficial.
IP Logged
blue_phoenix
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Feb 9th, 2009, 11:54pm »

This guy is really an idiot with a hysterical flare.. he first tells me what to think or not... then he lashes out at Alfred... then calls me sick and tells me to take pills...  

Obviously, he is the one experienced in taking pills...  

wow... some people are really sick... they even start arguing about other issues when they lose and just want to keep on arguing, just to feel like people are giving them attention...  

mr.thirty something is one sample, i hope his case is not too serious...
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2009, 11:59pm by blue_phoenix » IP Logged
manthirty
YaBB Newbie

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Feb 10th, 2009, 2:00am »

yalla yalla yalla yalla fenix...take your pills quickly...
IP Logged
blue_phoenix
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Feb 10th, 2009, 2:34am »

yeah... people around u need pills... 'cause u're a pain in the ...........
IP Logged
manthirty
YaBB Newbie

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: Feb 10th, 2009, 2:42am »

OMG the pills are not enough anymore.. but don't worry you can still make an injection.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IP Logged
rami
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: Feb 10th, 2009, 9:08am »

you really should be ashamed!
yalla ya 3ayni kil wa7ad yitnezal showai! Ma fi shi bi7riz ta ndayyi3 wa2t 3al m2atalet!
And about the new album it's not to be released at least for the few months to come! (trusted reference!!!)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

FairuzOnline Message Board - Fairuz, Fairouz, Fayrouz, Feiruz, Fairuz » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome | Connect | Be Inspired | A Legend | A History | Everything Fairuz | The Latest | Journey | Join Us | Contact Us | Archived Message Board
Copyright© 2001-2015 FairuzOnline.com, a 3B Media, Inc. Company. All Rights Reserved. Terms